Rules of Play
- All players must sign the register at the clubhouse prior to playing on the golf course.
- Players must have the Golf Professional’s approval to start on any hole other than Hole No. 1.
- Players finishing play on Hole No. 9 must alternate with players waiting to start on Hole No. 1.
- Players must have the Golf Professional’s approval to play more than a foursome. A fivesome is the maximum allowed group size. Fivesome group play will be monitored to ensure that play is not held up.
- Players may be required to speed up pay and/or allow faster players to play through if their game is slowing the pace of the course.
- The Golf Professional, or designee, shall enforce all golf course rules and regulations, and shall have the authority to remove any player for rule-regulation violation. Upon removal from the golf course, any paid fees may be forfeited, and golfing privileges may be revoked.
- The City shall determine when winter rules will be applicable, including use of temporary greens and golf cart time-of-use restrictions.
- All standards of golf etiquette shall be observed at all times.
- Players must rake all traps and bunkers after playing a shot.
- Players must replace divots and repair ball marks on greens.
- No pets are allowed on the golf course.
- No practice is allowed on the golf course or the greens; practice is allowed only on the designated practice green and practice tee.
- No children under five (5) years of age are allowed on the golf course.
- All players must have their own set of clubs.
- Any destructive behavior to the golf course and/or golf course equipment will result in immediate removal from the golf course.
- Metal golf shoe spikes, non-golf cleats and shoes with lugged soles are not allowed on the golf course, the practice green, the practice tee or the driving range.
- Persons not golfing or not accompanying a golfer are not allowed on the golf course.
- Slow players must stand aside and let faster players through.
- No dogs or other pets on course.
- Each player must have his or her own set of clubs and bag.
- Absolutely no sixsomes.
- Keep carts at least 30 feet from all tees and greens.
- No practicing on golf course or greens.
- Damage to course or property is the player’s responsibility.
- Rake traps.
- Replace divots.
- Repair ball marks on green.
- You must see the Pro to start on any hole other than No. 1.
- Players coming off of hole No. 9 must alternate with waiting players on hole No. 1 when no starter is on duty.
- No children under five (5) years of age are allowed on the course.
Course Designations & Definitions
All play on the golf course is governed by USGA Rules.
Out of Bounds
- Defined by white stakes or lines
- Left of #2 and #7, right of #4 and #6, over #3 and #6
The driving range poles define the Out-of-Bounds. The netting attached to the poles is not an obstruction as defined by rule 24-2b. Relief from the netting is not permitted, rule 24/4.
Artificially Surfaced Roads or Cart Paths
Play as obstructions. Drop areas are available on #3 for above.
- All tee time reservations shall be made at or through the golf course Pro Shop.
- Starting times shall be issued beginning at 8 AM each Monday, unless otherwise determined by the Golf Professional.
- Tee time reservations shall not be made for less than two (2) golfers.
- The Golf Professional has the authority to limit or prohibit any outside food and beverage from being brought to or sold at or on the golf course.
- Golf course fees are determined and implemented by the City, and will be posted in the clubhouse.
- The Golf Course Rules and Regulations must be posted in the clubhouse.