Tournament Play & Course Closure
- Tournaments shall be scheduled so as not to unduly impact the public’s ability to use the golf course.
- Tournaments must be scheduled a minimum of three weeks prior to the date of the event to allow for proper notice to the public.
- No tournament event may be held on the golf course that is not conducted, supervised and arranged by the Golf Professional.
- All golf-related prizes awarded to tournament players must be purchased from the Golf Professional, unless another arrangement is approved by the Golf Professional.
- Fees shall apply to all closed-course golf tournaments
- Half Day Closure $200
- Full Day Closure $400
- The Tournament Player Fee is $15 per day per player for non-members
Tournament Fee Waiver
- Ladies’ Golf Association – Tuesday morning league, 9 am – 1 pm
- Men’s Golf Association – Thursday night league, 5:30 pm start time
- High School Team Matches – Boys’ match, early spring; girls’ match, early fall
- Junior Golf Tournaments – Wednesday mornings, 9 am – 12 pm, during July and first part of August