Tournament Play & Course Closure
- Tournaments shall be scheduled so as not to unduly impact the public’s ability to use the golf course.
- Tournaments must be scheduled a minimum of three weeks prior to the date of the event to allow for proper notice to the public.
- No tournament event may be held on the golf course that is not conducted, supervised and arranged by the Golf Professional.
- All golf-related prizes awarded to tournament players must be purchased from the Golf Professional, unless another arrangement is approved by the Golf Professional.
- Fees shall apply to all closed-course golf tournaments, except as otherwise allowed by these rules.
- Fees must be paid in full to the City prior to the event.
- The Tournament Player Fee is $5 per day per player, with a minimum fee of $400 for full-day closure, or $200 per half day.
- The standard green fees available on our rates page shall apply for all tournament players, but the applicable green fees may be waived by the City for tournaments having at least one half of the players from outside of Humboldt County, Nevada.
Tournament Fee Waiver
- Ladies’ Golf Association – Tuesday morning league, 9 am – 1 pm
- Men’s Golf Association – Thursday night league, 5:30 pm start time
- High School Team Matches – Boys’ match, early spring; girls’ match, early fall
- Junior Golf Tournaments – Wednesday mornings, 9 am – 12 pm, during July and first part of August